- April 2015
- June 2015
- August 2015
UG Degree from a recognized Indian or International University or equivalent qualification
Total Fees - £ 3950 (Rs. 410000*)
*subject to exchange fluctuations
How to apply?
Admission into ISBC is a rigorous process. Students have to fulfill ISBC’s selection process as well as our partner institution’s entry requirements
Admission and Application Process:
Students are advised to apply well in advance for the course as courses tend to be oversubscribed.
You should also leave adequate time for the processing of your visa application, confirmation of accommodation and other formalities.
To gain admission to degree courses conducted at the London School of Commerce (LSC) group colleges, the following documents are required:
- Completed application form duly signed by the applicant (all sections should be neatly handwritten and the statement of purpose should have a clear explanation as to why you would like to pursue the chosen course at LSC)
- Clearly indicating your telephone number, fax number and email address.
- Copies of relevant official educational certificates (attested by the authorised representative or notary public).
- Recent passport size photograph and CV/ Resume in the case of mature applicants, should also be enclosed.
- Two recommendation letters (at least one academic referee)
- Copy of the passport (For international students)
- A good resume signed by the student
As part of the application process, the college will conduct a personal interview with each student.
In the first instance, prospective students will be interviewed by a local Degree Admissions Officer.
The student will then be interviewed separately by a senior staff member to ensure their suitability for the course (Interviews will be carried out either in person, over the telephone, with Skype or with other verbal communication methods, where necessary).
Please Note: Receipt of application does not automatically guarantee a place on an LSC course. LSC reserves the right to decline the offer of a place if the candidate does not meet specified requirements at the time of application.
Confirmation of Admission/Fee Installments
If you have received an offer of admission from LSC group of college, you are expected to pay the Fee as mentioned in the offer letter. Admission will not be confirmed if the prescribed fee is not paid on or before the specified date.