The Master of Business Administration (MBA) attracts people from a wide range of academic disciplines. The UK MBA programmes typically consist of a set number of taught courses plus a major project.
The core courses in the MBA programme are designed to introduce students to the various areas of business such as Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management and Strategic Management. Students on the MBA programme also have a choice of options allowing them to specialise in Finance, Marketing or International Business.
Enrolled Students will be initially registered on a Postgraduate Diploma programme. Students who complete the Postgraduate Diploma programme will then register for the major project phase with Anglia Ruskin University to obtain the MBA degree. The entire course can be completed in Bangalore. Students also have the option of completing the final semester at other LSC Group campuses in Asia and Europe.
The final MBA degree is awarded by Anglia Ruskin University. Anglia Ruskin University is a fully recognised UK University awarding UK degrees. The degree is the same as the one awarded to its students studying in the UK. UK degrees are issued independently of bodies like AICTE / UGC.
The MBA degree is awarded by Anglia Ruskin University.
Students who do not have the relevant prior qualifications or experience may be required to undertake an additional semester of study, the Principles Stage, extending the course to 16 months. The Principles Stage consists of the following modules:
- Accounting and Decision Making Techniques
- Business Environment
- Information Technology and Management Information Systems
MBA (Full-time) Information
Duration: 1 Year (Full-time)
Course Fee: £4,950
- Bachelors degree from a recognised university with good grades (should be equivalent to a UK Bachelors (Hons) degree)
- Should be at least 21 years old
- Minimum overall IELTS score of 6.0 with at least 5.5 in all other components or equivalent recognised English language qualification
MBA Programme Structure
- Financial Analysis & Management
- Management Skills & Entrepreneurship
- Marketing Management
- Business Research***
- Managing Human Capital
- Strategic Management
- Operations Management***
- Elective (One from the following)
- Corporate Finance
- International Business
- International Marketing Management
- Research Methodologies
- Major Project (One from the following)
- Business Development Proposal
- Integrated case study
*Course fee may be subject to change. This document does not form part of contract between you and university
** Modules listed above may vary depending on changes to the syllabus.